Translate

Translate

Friday 4 February 2011

Celebrating LOVE at Patrick John Mills Gallery

How wonderful it is to be included in the group show on LOVE at the Patrick John Mills Gallery on Hinchey Street in Hintonburg, Ottawa.

I didn't take photos of the art on the walls as some artists do not want their work copied in any fashion but a friend snapped this photo of me and some of my Quirky B's. You'll  recall the beaded Love board was one I made for the Christmas show that was at the Orleans Public Library mid-December through mid-January. It completes the Faith, Hope, Love trilogy.

Suffice to say that I am entirely pleased to be included with many noteworthy local artists. And there were at least two artists from out of town including Mathieu Laca from Montreal with his paintings of buff bodies sporting the heads of animals. Quite Breugel of him, really.

The show continues until February 26/11 with the Gallery open from noon to 5:00 p.m. Thursday through Saturday or by appointment.

The theme of the next show is Naked  Naked Naked. I am not sure if I'll be in this one but I would certainly like to be.