Translate

Translate

Thursday 20 January 2011

Quirky B's Return Home from Orleans Library

For the past month, 20-some Quirky B's have been on display in a glass cube inside the front doors of the Orleans Public Library.

What took several hours to set up in December, came down within 20 minutes today. For one thing, the boards were all right there so no opening bags and peeling back covers to see which was which.


One of these boards, the Narcissist Board, will join four or five other boards in the upcoming group show at the Patrick John Mills Gallery that starts first week in February. The theme is LOVE and the me, me, me of self-love
is one aspect.
 
Oops, just went to download photos and have been told that I am out of space. I wonder what this means? Must find out. Sorry for no photos this eve.