Translate

Translate

Monday 20 June 2011

Dedicated to the One I Love

Thank-you, Mommas and Poppas, for inspiration.

Coming soon, the next show at Patrick John Mills Gallery, the theme of which is pretty ugly ART. I think I might simply do the sign for the A-Frame, a melding of the two images below, for in front of the gallery unless I create something this week that appears to have emerged from my soul. 


An interesting experiment today entailed working with plaster of Paris and doing a reverse cast of a keyboard. It sort of worked out but sort of not as it was impossible to get the hardened plaster free from the keyboard in one piece. Still, for a first attempt, it is good. A name that comes to mind is  
                                        Broken and I'll Never Work Again.  
Detail