Translate

Translate

Sunday 17 February 2013

Stolen Freedom

Yup, right out from under my nose. My useful Dodge Caravan, whisked away from the garage that is behind my house early Saturday morning.

There are at least 10 other vehicles, all in better shape and more suitable for a joyride, that could have been taken. And if whomever took it was looking for a cargo vehicle, something in which to put stolen goods and move them from A to B, guess again. My van was packed to the gills with survival gear which amounted to bags and bags of stuff. Also, there were some items of furniture and some household goods. There was only one passenger seat in the van at the time it was stolen. I have recently been using it to carry things rather than people.

I do not know what possesses people to steal, not when it is mandated, thou shalt not.