Translate

Translate

Saturday 14 August 2010

Hintonburg Arts Festival, Today and Tomorrow

Getting ready to head out. Some new works require careful packaging to get them to the show without damage. 
It's at times like this, I wish I either lived on the ground-floor or I had an elevator at my command.

The Monopoly Board
 
Please check out the show link for more info. The only change in the program is that there won't be an open bar for $20 this evening. So instead, the evening's events are only $5. A bit of a disappointment for the organizers but perhaps it's safer this way. No overindulgence. 

http://eventful.com/ottawa/events/hintonburg-arts-festival-/E0-001-028029134-2

 I am so looking forward to this show and to meeting the people who publish the quarterly Guerilla "Ottawa Culture at Ground" magazine. www.getguerilla.ca

See you at the show today! Okay, come tomorrow if you are busy today.

Thank-you.

Shannon Lee