Translate

Translate

Thursday 14 July 2011

Of Neon Clocks, Axes and Lancasters

Some day, when I find the cord for the clock, I'll plug it in and show everyone what it really looks like.
There is a couch under all those art supplies. I am  dismayed that I may never reveal it much less sit on it again.
While sorting and resorting, I discovered this Quirky B. under a pile of things. This is the board by the name of Axed and is a tribute to getting the axe from several jobs in my deep, dark past when I was a journalist. If you read my profile on Facebook, it says, I was an automotive writer but now I'm an artist.

And some day, I'll be a singer/song-writer. Life's too short to not try all careers to which one aspires.
 Although there are piles of stuff everywhere, there are actually shelves that are somewhat bare and ready to be reloaded, in alphabetic order, with items I will more readily be able to include in my art now that I will know where they are.
Moving things around my postage-stamp-sized apartment, I rediscovered a matted poster of the Lancaster bomber, my all-time favourite airplane.