Translate

Translate

Thursday 15 September 2011

Shoot!

Check out the gallery blog at www.patrickjohnmillsgallery.blogspot.com

I may have shot myself in the foot and will have to reconsider the little ponies and go for the "heavy metal".

Spoke too soon.

Like Scarlet with her hoe in the potato field, wiping the sweat from her brow, I believe, dear friends, I shall think about this tomorrow, at Tara. Uh, could I make this, on the weekend, in Ottawa?

One thing about the PJMG blog for Sept. 15/11, there are some interesting answers, mine and those of three other participants in the show, posted to these questions.

1. What significance do you feel the Group of Seven has had on Canadian culture?

2. Do you feel that the Group of Seven's influence is as relevant today as it was one hundred years ago?

3. As an artist, how has the Group of Seven influenced your work?

4. What are your thoughts regarding the show title, I Killed the Group of Seven?