Translate

Translate

Sunday 11 March 2012

Sunday, What Should Have Been a Day for Art

But it was a day for reading and visiting family instead.

Tomorrow, however, is a day for making more prints. But first, taking photos of the other four boards the prints of which I shall frame.

With the Spring-like weather, I may be able to paint some of the wooden frames outside. There is  no snow on my rear porch and the fire escape is clear. I'm ready to go.

 Here is a recap of some of the Quirky B's that will be included in an upcoming solo show at La Petite Mort on Saturday, April 7, 2012. I  hope to display as many boards as I can all in one place. Extremely colourful!



С Весенней погодой, я могу быть в состоянии красить некоторые из деревянных структур снаружи. Нет никакого снега на моем тыловом подъезде, и пожарная лестница чиста. Я готов пойти

Mit dem Frühlingsmäßigwetter kann ich im Stande sein, einige der Holzrahmen draußen zu malen. Es gibt keinen Schnee auf meiner hinteren Vorhalle, und die Feuertreppe ist klar. Ich bin bereit zu gehen.