Pink Collar Jungle.
This is one of the first Quirky B's I did five or six years ago and the gum balls were fine for the first four years but after that, there was major deterioration. So I pried them all off. This was easier than I thought it would be. I guess the hot glue deteriorated, too, no doubt affected by the sugar in the gum.
Originally, I used pastel gum but opted, this time, for bright, primary colour gum.
I still have to glue gum balls in each of the doll's hands. This has to be done at a time when the entire board can be tipped backwards so that the glue has a chance to take. I am using Wellbond glue for the keyboard and hands.