Translate

Translate

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Norton Name Plate

I don't know how it came to me to remove the keys and then reposition them. Perhaps it was in speaking with someone around April 1 and he mentioned something that people did at work. As an April Fool's joke, they pried up keys and put them back in the wrong order causing no end of consternation because who would think that a keyboard could be rearranged. A crisis to be sure.



My rearranging of the keys is different, of course, since I put them back, sometimes right-side up or with the clip ends in the air and more often than not, I do not replace them all. The letters and numbers are coloured over, too. After I get through with the keys and board, there's no way it can be called a keyboard any more.


It might be a board with keys but it will never be a keyboard again because form and function have been destroyed.