Translate

Translate

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Experimenting with Background Material

Since I am not working in 8 x 10 format, I can experiment with the smaller prints to see what works.

Some five years ago, I bought a very large roundelle of ribbon with flowers on it. There were two available but the other was green and red plaid and I thought the colourful, flower ribbon might serve me better. 

Indeed, today it did.

The patches of blue, a rich sapphire, is a large piece of plastic film I discovered in the garage today. It might become part of a mat or simply used as a backdrop for photographing the Quirky B's.        
             
And the mottled gray are three steel panels I cleaned with salt and vinegar. I may have had more success using steel wool but at least these are clean now. Besides, I like the uneven texture.


Пять лет назад, я купил очень большой roundelle ленты с цветами на нем. Имеется два но другой был зеленый и красный плед и я подумал, красочный, цветок ленты может служить мне лучше. Сегодня он сделал.

Патчи голубой, богатой сапфир, является большой кусок пластиковой пленки, я обнаружил в гараже сегодня. Она может стать фон в кадре или просто используется как фон для фотографирования Quirky B's.

Vor fünf Jahren kaufte ich mir eine sehr große Roundelle der Multifunktionsleiste mit Blumen drauf. Gab es zwei verfügbar aber die andere war Schottenkaro Grün und rot und ich dachte, die bunten, Blume Multifunktionsleiste mich besser dienen kann. In der Tat, heute hat es.

Die Patches von blau, einem reichen Saphir, ist ein großes Stück Kunststoff-Folie, die ich heute in der Garage entdeckt. Es könnte einen Hintergrund in einem Rahmen werden oder einfach als Kulisse für das Fotografieren der schrulligen b verwendet