Translate

Translate

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Tuesday, Day after Manic Monday

 An eclectic assortment of photos this evening. Painted some furniture today. White. It is painting, after all.

As you can see, the Bed/Sit is looking good. Since I was working on the table, the fireplace mantle filled up with stuff from there.

The pile of keybards (there's a Freudian Slip if ever there were one) on the card table is the beginning of a keyboard cairn for in front of my house. There's a spot cleared already on the wooden platform that was already in place. Lord willing, I'll get more work done on this tomorrow.

As for the varmint, I thought I heard something so I pointed my camera at the rustling and sure enough, he/she/it was there. I had to rush upstairs, beating it to the punch, that is, getting into my apartment before it did. Last time this happened, I was an hour getting it out.