Translate

Translate

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Oh My Goodness

Or as Mae West famously said, "Goodness had nothing to do with it."

The offensive window has been turned into what the store describes as a "Peep Show".
Only one scenario, a man flogging a woman, can be seen. You  have to go up close and look down into the store's window to see the rest. There are signs and arrows directing people to the peep show.

I was going to go and take photos but dawn comes early and needs be, I must be up.

There has been coverage in the Citizen, in The Sun, in 24 Hours and in Ottawa Metro.

Comments in The Sun are brutal and I have no idea why some are allowed to stand when there is a clear policy about what is OK.

There is a minuscule sexual subset who are playing to type and it is not a nice type.

This is still visible.













































I