Translate

Translate

Thursday 10 April 2014

Small Bags

 Dollar Stores are fabulous. They knew exactly what I was looking for when I waved my hands about and tried to show that I wanted small, zip-lock plastic bags mostly associated with drug dealing.

Funny thing, that. I guess people who do crafts, jewellery makers, they use these bags, you know, for their shepherd hooks and findings.

I wish I knew the person who determined that all those finicky little bits and pieces used in the fashioning of jewellery should be called findings.
These are actually the first things one loses.

So good to have a young cat present who desperately wants to help fill that box of goods that is ear-marked for the Arts and Scraps Flea Market this coming Saturday.












From Wikipedia. Examples of findings.