Translate

Translate

Wednesday 2 November 2011

A Busy but Artless Day

Was expecting to dash about collecting the SCULZ from various storefronts. Did remove the ones from Patrick John Mills as the opening of Patrick's solo show is tomorrow and everything needs to be just-so.

But perhaps tomorrow, I'll recover the SCULZ.

Helped organize the gallery today. Space is about to double and there was much work to do to get ready for tomorrow's opening.

Photos coming of the new space and Patrick's work tomorrow.

Patrick and I had a chat today and he offered me a room in May to display just my work, Quirky B's and possibly SCULZ and whatever else I get up to in the next six months. This is fabulous news! I've always thought that seeing 100 keyboards is the way to appreciate the B's.

In the meantime, I need to think about what's upcoming so until I get a handle on what's next, I may take a breather from the blog for a couple of weeks.

Yes, I need to think.