Translate

Translate

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Submit or Walk the Plank of Ignominy

I can't say enough how pleased I am to have submitted one work to the show upcoming in two days at Patrick John Mills Gallery. Getting one framed piece signed and delivered this afternoon was a joyous occasion. Mind you, this isn't the first of a limited edition of 10 or 20 that I'd hoped for because I was unable to get my photographic rendition of Getting the Axe produced. So, pulling a rabbit out of my hat, I pressed the ordinary photostat made last week at Staples as a test, I mean, literally pressed it, and then discovered a perfect frame for it and married the two. This, along with the actual Getting the Axe board will be in the I Have Issues show that opens on Thursday. I can't think of another Quirky B. that epitomizes the gist of this show better.


The signature says, 2012 Shannon Lee, Artist's Proof