Translate

Translate

Sunday 25 March 2012

How's This for an Invitation to La Petite Mort?

Using an open-source program, Mad Mimi, to create a rather interesting take on simply emailing everyone I know with an invitation to the One Night Stand at La Petite Mort on Saturday, April 7, 2012.

This is my first time working with this software and I did have a different advert done and I thought I sent it to myself as a test but it never arrived. I sent it to a friend, too, so perhaps she got it. I'll work on it more tomorrow. I can add more text, maybe a couple lines of an artist statement. 

Earlier today, I did make two prints that I will take to get framed tomorrow. We are getting somewhere. 

(I just previewed this post and the text explaining the One Night Stand and the labels identifying each board is not reproducing so you will just see photos and headings.)


Little Boxes of Ticky Tacky


Door of Perception

The Emery Board

Bikini Board Investigated, Brazilian Wax Total Flop


Summer Sand Castles

THE SCULZ ARE AT LA PETITE MORT, TOO!





ARRIVE LAUGHING! HAVE MORE FUN! ENJOY!