Translate

Translate

Sunday 6 May 2012

Quirky B's, Big Hit at Ottawa Docfest

I'm in the garage retrieving keyboards.
Whereas I have not made the cover of the Rolling Stone, I am in a documentary film worked on over the winter and spring by students in the Documentary Film-making course at Algonquin College.

Lubna Karim was the director and several people from the course helped; from the credits, everyone helped everyone else complete their docs, so it seems.

DocFest was this evening at Algonquin College and the screening room was filled with family and friends of the students, most of whom stayed the three and a half hours and watched the 10 or 12 that were featured.

I was mid-way from the screen and snapped these photos with my Kodak M1033 point 'n shoot. 
Pink Collar Jungle on the BIG screen.