Translate

Translate

Saturday 11 May 2013

Saturday Musings

As you can see, I  have not begun to decorate this electric guitar case. With two weeks before the raffle, there's time. I've never looked inside an electric guitar case before. Since the company who produces these cases also does acoustic guitar cases, I was familiar with the dove grey plush insides.

And the smell, like opening a new can of chocolate Quik. New cases smell like chocolate, at least, the ones produced in Canada do. My new acoustic case smelled the same way.


I was surprised at the size of the storage compartment in the electric guitar case. It is twice the size of the one in an acoustic case. I suppose electric guitars are smaller so there's more room for storage. Or perhaps this is where electric rockers store their Crybaby Wah Wah pedal.

Ya gotta love the guy who came up with this descriptive name for a special effects pedal that creates distortion that sounds much like that of a human voice.