Translate

Translate

Sunday 16 March 2014

Books on the Run

Back today to the small house with the huge ball of blue twine in the front yard. It's the same house with the drive-by library. I had a bag of unusable books with white or black spines, including a first edition of Fanny Hill in an unattractive brown, which I deposited while filling my bag with colourful spines. Got a bright pink so now am on the hunt for more pink. I also need more orange and yellow spines books.

Can you see the bright pink book standing out on the shelf second from the top?






In a bid to be supportive of the people a block up
the street from me who have a bright pink sign in their window supporting Canada Post door to door delivery, with the encouragement of my fave postie, we tacked the sign I made last evening to my front door. I think the mail deliverer tomorrow will be chuffed and will spread the word that there is public support despite what the Harper government says.