Translate

Translate

Saturday 26 January 2013

Online Gallery





Are you like me and when you get reading on the Net, you follow link upon link, finding ever so many interesting things to read?

In some instances, fortuitous events unfold. I am fortunate to have stumbled upon an online gallery called Light Space and Time Online Art Gallery or LST. They have monthly shows on particular topic.
February's is Woman and Art.    http://lightspacetime.culture360.org

I'm a woman and I'm an artist and although the competition calls for two-dimensional art, I have submitted photos of the above Quirky B's hoping that there will be a fit.

Once it is understood that the keyboard is my canvas, I think people are more easy with it. All that has to be done is for someone to look at what I do and transpose it to one of the more usual media and then think art?

Know art!